Whiteout Vinyl Decal
• Permanent adhesive
• 4" x 4"
• 5 year vinyl quality cut
• Hand-cut finish
• Grey area decicts application surface
Hot item! people viewing now
They're back! These hand-cut vinyl decals go perfect for any hard surface. Put one on your vehicle, notebook, backpack, you name it!
Vinyl Decal Application Instructions
1. First set decal on hard surface and rub over masking with hand to help secure vinyl to pre-mask tape.
2. Turn over decal and peel backing paper off, slowly. (If a letter stays on the paper as you are pulling, flip back over and rub over the pre-mask tape once more.)
3. Apply decal to surface (vehicle/bike/helmet/rack, etc.). Start on one side or on top and rub it down as you go, with good, consistent pressure.
4. Remove the pre-mask tape slowly.
5. Decal Applied!
- If applied onto glass, use a razor blade with glass cleaner to remove vinyl.
- If applied to metal or any other surface, use a hair dryer to heat the vinyl slightly and pull off carefully with hands.